3.5.13

O.O.T.D







Side Split White Tee - Topshop 
Light Denim Jeans - Topshop 
Point Black Print Suede Creepers - Office 
Lace Socks - Primark 
Arm Cuff - River Island 
Ring  - Primark - 
Necklace  - (Cousins) 

Hey Everyone :) Just a quick post on yesterday's outfit of the day. The weather is getting better, slowly but surely.. Then again, it was raining and hailstoning last weekend, so with that i'm determined to make the most of every little bit of sunshine we get! It's so nice going out without having to wear some big, heavy jacket right?. (I did take my leather jacket though). Kept it simple, don't mind the posing lol, was trying to show off my tatt!

Mpho x 

4 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit. Nice and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks are so cool !

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tattoo reminds me of rihanna's on her diamonds cover, I love your style and especially the gold and black shirt on your latest post.

    Come find me over at www.notfromvenus.com! :)

    see you soon

    Nai

    ReplyDelete