18.2.14

All Black Everything




Bit of a late post from last week. I don't even know what took me so long to upload it, but hey, better late than never. For once, the weather in London wasn't that bad so I figured it was the perfect time to whip out my new faux leather shorts I got from work. Ofcourse it only rained later on. I swear this weather is so uninspiring when it comes to dressing up, I hate winter. Anyway, hope you all have a blessed week. Till the next post :)

Faux Fur jacket  - From a friend 
Striped Top - H&M 
Faux Leather Shorts - H&M 
Cut-Out Boots - eBay 
Lippy - Up The Amp 

Mpho x 

8 comments:

  1. your shoes are too nice
    -- http://kivnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/20/2014

    Great blog.
    www.BiggaFiggaMedia2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/22/2014

    Love your style...you should join my bloggers program over at shoplioness.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love your style!! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete