26.2.14

Another Day Another OOTD




Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a great week so far. Can you imagine my excitement when I woke up to see the sun had come out to play? I mean… don't get me wrong, it was still a bit nippy out but it was far better than what we've witnessed these past few weeks with the horrendous rain! Anyone who knows me, knows how much I hate winter. I just can't wait for it to be summer again.

Bought this side split jersey dress from H&M a few months ago, for only £7.99 (well cheaper for me, with my employee discount haha) and I love it. I love anything burgundy to be fair, its just the colour of the season isn't it?. I wore a plain black vest and mini skirt underneath as the dress is quite sheer, my beloved leather jacket, and my faux fur scarf to shield my neck from the piercing wind.

Dress - H&M
Leather Jacket - Topshop 
Faux Fur Scarf - Charity Shop 
Cut-Out Boots - Topshop 
Lippy - Rebel by MAC 

Mpho x 

2 comments: