1.4.13

The Blazer







Belt - Thrifted
Rings & Necklace - Topshop
Striped Crop Top - Primark
High Waisted Jeans - Cow
Navy Blazer - Sue Ryder (charity shop) 
Cut-out Boots - Topshop (21st present from my bestie) 

Hey everyone :) Just a quick post of what I wore at the weekend to my cousins house party. Kept it simple, nothing over the top. I LOVE my new blazer, what a bargain it was aswell, £8 and originally from Marks and Spencer. I'll be putting up more pics from the weekend. That weird looking girl you see there is Steph (from two posts ago) aka my photographer for the day lol. 

Mpho x

10 comments:

  1. I Love your Blazer.. Great Find, cant believe you grabbed it for £8.. Great Buy!

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out & visit my blog www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    ClaudiaFinn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post!! Love your style! Looking forward to more!!


    XOXO,

    Ker-Leen
    Music. Fashion. Love.
    www.kerleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x
      Will check your blog out too :)

      Delete
  3. boots and blazer are awesome.

    oh the hair I used is - Sensationnel AFRO TWIST PUFF WEAVE (you can use two packs, three if you want it even bigger) tweet/email me for more info.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, i'm still undecided on what to do.. But if anything ill holla at you for more info. Thanks for your help x

      Delete
  4. Cut out boots are my favourite thing ever!

    beautiful!

    e xxx
    www.millabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those jeans, such a chic, simple outfit! Those cut out boots are perfection x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes and the hair <3

    www.sittingwitty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit. You're stunning!!! Great blog

    Wanna follow each other?
    http://fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk

    Shai xx

    ReplyDelete