24.4.13

New

Hey everyone :)

First of all, I would like to apologise for the lack of posts. I don't even have a good excuse as to why I haven't been posting as much, however, I give you my word that all that is going to change. Haven't been up to much to be honest, apart from being a student (a broke student at that) lol.. apart from shaving all my hair off and going back to my signature short look.

I've been contemplating for weeks now, and finally over the weekend I just woke up and headed to the barbers. I don't know about you, but there's something about summer that makes me want to shave my hair off. I am far too lazy to be dealing with weaves or whatever else on top of having to bear the heat. I  currently have a ginger/goldish colour to my hair, but want a more platinum blonde colour, if anyone knows how I can achieve this without turning my hair green or burning my scalp with bleach pleaseeeeee leave a message below, thank you in advance.

Mpho x

2 comments:

  1. Wow you look very different in short hair. Really suits you though!

    www.kofolina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to be done lol, thank you babe. x

      Delete