26.4.13

The Camo Jacket








Beanie Hat - Asos 
Crop Top - Primark 
High Waisted Jeans - Topshop 
Camo Oversized Jacket - Rokit (Camden) 
Chelsea Boots - eBay 
Necklace - Stolen From Cousin lol 
Cross Earings  - Topshop 
Leather Black & Brown Bag - Thrifted 

Hey Everyone :) Just a quick post on today's outfit. The weather today was getting on my last nerve! One minute it was sunny and the next it was raining and hail stonin' (if that's even a word) typical British weather I guess! *rolls eyes* 
Haven't worn my camo jacket since last years summer, and seeing as it's been fairly neglected and  collecting dust in my wardrobe I figured today was the perfect day to dust it off and Rokit.. get it? No? okay moving on. 
My hair colour is finally growing on me, wasn't particularly feeling the ginger/orange colour, but mmmm I guess I can deal with it. I do however, want to go blonder soon or even a rich red wine/burgundy colour. Anyways, I hope you all have a good weekend. <3

Mpho x 

1 comments:

  1. Nice blog Mpho. Look forward to your future blogging

    ReplyDelete