12.6.13

Day Two...








Striped Polo Neck - Primark 
Electric Blue Skirt - TopShop 
Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridges 
Cut-Out Boots  - TopShop
Triangle Earings - TopShop
Rings - Mixture of TopShop and Markets 

Hey Everyone =)
Just a quick post about what I wore today. As you may know from the previous post, I'm currently in Cornwall with my parents and my bestie who has literally just created her own blog (Rose) do check it out =) Today hasn't been half as fun and productive as yesterday, the weather has been absolutely terrible, which has resulted in a major change of plans. Went to a small town called Truro, was quite disappointed to be honest, the brochure definitely sold us a dream, all there was to do was to walk around the town and markets.. I think the highlight of my day was the delicious Cornish pastry I demolished. Anyway, going out for dinner later at a seafood restaurant that was recommended, so hopefully that will live up to my expectations. Till the next post.... 

Mpho x 

2 comments:

  1. Those earrings are everything! Love the outfit.

    A.T.
    http://amiiiritafari.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete