15.10.14

LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub

Wave goodbye to dry, chapped lips instantly... 

There's nothing worse than dry, crusty lips, especially when you're a lipstick lover like myself. And now that the harsh weather is fast approaching Vaseline alone sure aint gonna do the job, so I present to you what I call a little miracle in a jar: Mint Julips Lip Scrub in Mint Chocolate. Lush also makes this scrub in a 'Bubblegum' and 'Popcorn' flavour, just incase Mint Chocolate doesn't tickle your fancy. 
The scrub acts as a gentle exfoliant for your lips, leaving them soft and ready for an ultra smooth lipstick application. The sugar crystals infused with warming peppermint, sweet vanilla and Jojoba Oil buff away all the flaky skin. 
All you simply need to do is dip/scoop a small amount onto your finger, and massage over your lips in a circular motion until you feel confident that all dead skin is gone, then you lick your lips. That's right... Lick your lips. As nasty as it may sound, please rest assured that the LUSH lip scrubs are 100% edible. Mint Chocoloate flavour with NO guilty feelings afterwards, result! 
You can use this scrub as many times as you like. I use mine every morning, followed by Nivea's Pure & Natural lip balm (milk & honey) to moisturise my lips, then a lipstick. I sometimes repeat this a few times during the day if my lips get flaky, or after lunch etc before reapplying my lipstick. I've only had this lip scrub for a couple of weeks, and despite using it every single day, a thousand times over, i've only managed to make a small dent in it. It lasts! 
Remember ladies, dry lips are not sexy at all. You too can have luscious lips like myself (haha i'm joking) for only £5.50. You will never look back. I haven't...

You can pick this lip scrub at any LUSH store near you or online Here
Don't forget to tell me what you think, and if you have any other lip therapy secrets you would like to share please leave a comment below.

Mpho x




0 comments:

Post a Comment