7.10.14

OOTD | Monochrome


I think without even realising it, near enough everything in my wardrobe has become black and white lately. I just love black what can I say. Not only is it slimming, but let's face it, black goes with everything so it's easy to style especially on days when you just haven't got the time, which to be fair is quite often when I have Uni.

Also, I STILL cannot get enough of my hair. I am absolutely in love with it, not to mention the fact that people keep telling me I look like Miss Olivia Pope herself, compliment much?

I'm not really a huge make-up person unless it's for a special occasion, and even then I still need to watch a YouTube video for guidance lol, however, i've been experimenting a bit more with powders and foundations and I have to recommend L'oreal's True Match Foundation (Cappuccino for my complexion). I just love how my it makes my skin look, so natural and radiant, and not cakey. I've tried MAC foundations in the past and I always found I had to mix them with a different shade as they matched my skin tone wrong. I've heard they do this to a lot of people actually. Anyway, I just think MAC is overrated and people just buy into the name so don't be wary of trying something new, go into any beauty store and ask for a sample if you're unsure. If you have any foundations/powders you can recommend for darker skin tones do share please.





Oversized Jacket - H&M
Slogan T-Shirt - H&M
Black Jeans - Topshop (Joni)
Backpack - New Look 
Trainers - New Balance 

Mpho x

0 comments:

Post a Comment