30.9.14

New Hair | New Look


Lace Top - H&M
Black Jeans - Topshop (Joni)
Heels with Mirrored Heel - Miss Selfridge 


As you can tell from the pictures above, I think it's pretty obvious how happy I am. Life is great at the moment and not only that, I am totally in love with my hair. I don't think I've ever uploaded pictures of myself looking so smiley. Thank God for friends who can do hair eh?! Shoutout to my girl Hezel for hooking me up.

I really wanted to do something different other than my usual hairstyles such as the box braids and the recent sleek bun, so after some scoping on Instagram (as you do) I decided on this side part bob.


Also, I recently joined Slimming World in the hope of shedding about a stone, and so far so good. Everyone has been saying they can see a difference, but to be honest I can't really see any changes yet. I'll be doing a post weekly after every weigh-in, to share my "journey" with you and some helpful tips I pick up at the sessions. What I love about Slimming World is the fact that you can basically eat what you want (in moderation obviously) with the book they give you as a guide to help you choose suitable meals throughout the day. I know some people may think it's a bit extreme joining Slimming World as i'm not particularly that "big" or whatever, however, I think it doesn't really matter how "big" you are, do what works for you. Also, knowing that I get weighed weekly in front of people gives me that extra push and motivation as I don't want to be the only person who hasn't lost anything in the group. I like that pressure and it's seems to working in my favour so wish me luck!

Mpho x

0 comments:

Post a Comment