23.9.14

Back To Reality | OOTD


Yesterday was the first day back at Uni, and after having to wake up at such an ungodly hour, I found it quite hard deciding what to wear. It was pitch black outside, extremely cold but I had an inkling that the sun would come out so ruled out a big jacket. Instead, I wore my new leather jacket I recently got from the sales in French Connection.

I'm still not sure how I feel about being back at Uni, but one thing I am definitely happy about is being reunited with my girl Libby and our not-so-willing photographer Sam, and ofcourse the endless OOTD posts I can do now I have someone to take my pictures because my mum was hopeless!

Check out Libby's blog on http://www.libbyroselondon.com for more details on her OOTD.



Leather Jacket - French Connection 
Striped Shirt - H&M 
Black Jeans - Topshop (Joni super high-waisted)
Strapped Sandals - Primark 
Studded Clutch - Accessorize

Mpho x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment