22.9.14

Looking Back


I think up until today I was in denial that my summer holidays were coming to an end. That was until my alarm clock rudely woke up at 5:30am this morning for the first day at back uni for second year. Yes, you read that right, I said 5:30am. And no, it's not because of excitement, it's sadly because I live  outside of London. It's actually ridiculous to be honest with you. I mean why have us go in so early on a Monday morning? for only an hour mind you?! Maybe I should complain...

Back to reality... But I guess I can't complain because looking back at the last few months all I can do is smile. I've had one of the best summers to date. Not only did I kick start my summer with a trip to Thailand (yes that's my room you see there in the picture) I also went to Wales, London Eye and endless other fun adventures (we'll forget about work for now) and to top it all off I think the weather was so good to us this year, still is actually...

I've learnt so much about life this summer. I've learnt a lot about the importance of family. I've thought hard about relationships with those around me and who I want to be in the near future, and what I need to do to be where I want to be.

Anyway, I trust and hope that you have all had an equally good summer. Now let's welcome Autumn, my favourite second season.

Mpho x




0 comments:

Post a Comment