3.11.14

Music Monday #10

Music Monday is back in full force, and next up on the list is Mila J, known to most as Jhene Aiko's sister. Not a lot of people have heard about Mila J, however,  way before she took a hiatus for a couple of years before coming back into the music scene in 2012 she had major hits such as 'Complete' and 'Good Looking Out' featuring Marques Houston which I still love! 


Fast forward to 2014, and Mila J has totally transformed herself. What I love the most, is the fact that she is doing something completely different to her sister. Her look is different, her sound and her lyrical content is nothing like Jhene's. 

Mila has just released her debut EP entitled M.I.L.A, which stands for Made in Los Angeles on October 14th, and it doesn't disappoint. All the songs are equally good and I've been playing it non stop ever since she released. I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing more from her. No doubt. 

Listen to the EP below. And tell me what you think in the comments below :) 


Mpho x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment