6.11.14

Company Bloggers Style The High Street Event





This time last week I was having the time of my life at The Tobacco Dock in East London, in the presence of youtube bloggers, some of the industries fashionista's and gulping down free cocktails. A week on, and I'm sat in my fluffy onesie, drinking tea, and reminiscing about how it was all good just a week ago. #Sigh If you follow me on Instagram and Snapchat (add me:LipsHipsThighs) then i'm sure it was quite apparent how much fun I was having, along with my girl Libby. 

Company Magazine, teamed up with 8 bloggers, with each of them acting as stylists for high street brands Primark, M&S, ASOS, River Island, Yumi, Warehouse, Next and Oasis. I wish I could say I was invited haha but sadly i'm not quite on that level YET, so I had bought a ticket for £25 which had the benefits of sitting front-row at the fashion show, free drinks, food, pampering stations around the venue such as getting make-overs and nails done etc and a goodie bag worth over £50 which had some amazing products from Sleek, Impulse, Yardley and many more. 

Overall, the event had an amazing turn out, and I got to meet some cool people. The highlight of my night however, came when myself and Libby met Patricia Bright and her husband Mike from http://patriciabright.co.uk / https://www.youtube.com/user/BritPopPrincess. We were so gassed and overly excited, I didn't even know what to say to Mike apart from comment about his ginger beard, go me! Not to mention how cringey I was when Patricia filmed us for one of her vlogs... kill me now. But aside from acting like crazy fans and possibly scaring them away, they were so lovely. So down to earth and humble; exactly how they come across on Youtube and how I had imagined them to be. I mean that in the most normal, uncreepy way possible. 

You know when you take a camera out with you, then end up taking pictures on your phone instead because it's less hassle? Well that's exactly what happened here guys, so please excuse the quality on some of the pics.







 Oversized Coat - H&M 
Mesh Top - ASOS
Pleather Joggers - H&M
Sandal Heels - New Look 
Lipstick - Cyber by MAC 

Mpho x 





0 comments:

Post a Comment