6.11.13

90s Baby

Ghetto Fabulous...







Basketball Tee - Car Boot Sale 
Leggings with Leather panel - H&M
Gold Watch - Casio 
Boots - eBay
Hello Everyone :)
Just another quick outfit of the day of what I wore to uni yesterday. Isn't it weird how a quick change of hairstyle and outfit can make you feel like a completely different person? I felt like I was thrusted back into the 90s in this 'fit, which resulted in some oddly ratchet behaviour (I promise I NEVER do that with my chewing gum lol), I think I subconsciously had an alter ego in mind... Must say, I had fun in the park with my girl Libby shooting these pics. 

I would be lying through my teeth if I said I knew anything about basketball. However, when I saw this top at my local car boot sale over the weekend I just had to get it! I mean for only a £1 I would've been an idiot not to take it. I love it! Wore my new boots from the previous post again, I am gonna be wearing them to death, I can just see it. I definitely need to buy some more pairs in different colours and style. 

Mpho x





0 comments:

Post a Comment