4.11.13

Booties








Long Sleeved Black Top - Primark Basic 
Denim Dungaree Dress - Topshop 
Faux Leather Backpack - H&M 
Studded Leather Jacket - Topshop
Cutout Boots w/ white sole/heel - eBay 
Lips - Mystic by Sleek 

Hey Everyone :) 
So as promised, I'm back to blogging *cue crowd cheer* This is just a quick post on what I wore to uni today (like my posing haha?) Nothing special at all, just kept it simple as usual. I'm really not that type to go to uni wearing 6inch heels and whatnot, I just can't put my feet through that pain, It's all about comfort with me, especially as I'm in uni till some ungodly hours (well 6pm latest) sometimes. I see some girls in uni walking around in towering heels and i'm just in awe.. how do you do it? and why?! 

Anyway... I am in LOVE with my new boots! eBay never fails me in that department. The chunky heel makes the boots a little more comfortable too and at only £25 I will definitely be getting the boots in all black. Another one of my recent favourites are the lipsticks by Sleek, I just can't get enough of them. They add that much needed pop of colour to the lips and plain outfits. The colours are so pixelated and suit any skin tone, and again what a bargain for only £4.99. 

Mpho x 


1 comments:

  1. Boo! You are looking fine in these photos! Keep it up! x

    ReplyDelete