28.11.13

Grey




Black Crop Top - Primark 
Faux Fur Jacket - H&M 
High Waisted Jeans - Cow (Vintage Shop)
Boots with white heel - eBay 

Hello Eveeryone =)
This is just a quick post on yesterday's outfit of the day for uni. Once again, I kept it real plain and simple. I don't really believe in wearing stiletto heels and extravagant clothes to uni, it just looks like you're trying too hard, but anyway each to their own I guess. I LOVE my H&M jacket, I still can't believe it was only £14.99 (and even less for me because I work there hehe) and it's sooo warm! I'm one of those people that get bored of hairstyles quick and unfortunately these box braids have run it's course ‪#sigh. I'm literally just holding on to the fact that it took me two whole days to do them, but hey.. They got's to go. Till the next post folks. 

Mpho x 

2 comments:

  1. Haha thanks for the lovely comment boo!
    Love your outfit too, new follower xx
    gratsi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you babe.. sorry for the delayed response. Love your blog. Following x

    ReplyDelete