10.3.14

Better Late Than Never..

That's how the saying goes. The outfits below are from last week, however due to such a busy schedule *sarcasm* I haven't had time until today. Surprisingly, the sun has been coming out to play this past week or so, and I have also noticed that it's getting darker much later in the evenings which is a good sign. I could've sworn I read in a newspaper that snow was on it's way, but after the horrific floods that have ravaged thousands of homes across the country, I couldn't be happier that the climates had a change of heart.

Anyway, last thursday, the weather was alright so I took advantage of it. Teamed my striped high-neck cropped top with a pair of leggings, leather boots and jacket and tied a plaid shirt around my waist. I wasn't the only one with that idea it seems as Libby and another friend of mine and fellow blogger Vanessa wore plaid shirts around the waist too haha. Great minds think alike eh?

Leather Jacket - TopShop 
Leather Cut-Out Boots - TopShop 
Basic Leggings - H&M
Striped Top - Primark 
Leather Bag - Miss Selfridge 
Red Plaid Shirt - H&M 

The following day (friday) I had the wonderful opportunity to interview a young lady by the name of Kenke Danmole, who's currently interning at Elle Magazine. I will post the interview up in a few days. Once again, the weather wasn't too bad, so I decided to wear my latest purchase, this gorgeous trench coat. I fell in love with it instantly and to make things even better it was only £24.99 and of course 25% cheaper for me with my staff discount (makes it so hard not to spend in there :( ). I just love how light the matieral is. I'm sick and tired of wearing big, heavy jackets. I thought about wearing some heeled boots, but opted to wear my Vans instead as I was planning on galavanting around London, and as you all know by now I'm sure, I am all about comfort.

Trench Coat - H&M 
Black Jumpsuit - H&M
Chunky Chain Bracelet - H&M
White Crop Top - TopShop 
Large Clutch - Accessorize 
Studded Vans - Office 
Faux Fur Scarf - Charity Shop

Mpho x 

1 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! My version of the plaid shirt is going up tomorrow <3 xx

    ReplyDelete