29.7.14

Missing In Action

Oh my word! You have no idea how good it feels to be writing this post right now. I've been so busy with work it's been practically impossible to do anything, i'm always so tired when I get home all I want to do is crawl into my bed and watch TV. I kind of regret telling my manger I was flexible to work 30+ hours now but hey, the money won't make itself so I'm screwed. Not only that, for the past couple of weeks I have been having issues with my internet coming and going whenever it pleases so therefore was unable to blog. I finally managed to get it fixed today, so hopefully this means the end of my blogging hiatus.

On a positive note, for the past couple of months since coming back from Thailand, I've been hitting the gym and trying to follow a healthier diet and although I can't really see any real changes myself, so many people have been complimenting me on the weight i've lost so far which is so motivating. It's so hard to eat healthy though, not only is it expensive to do so, but with it being summer there's no way anyone can resist a good BBQ, cider and ice-cream. Anyone care to share any secrets on how to lose weight?

Might as well chuck in an outfit of the day while I'm at it eh?


Bowler Hat - H&M
Sheer Kimono - H&M 
Black Vest - H&M 
Elephant Print Shorts - New Look 

Mpho x 




0 comments:

Post a Comment