30.7.14

True Colour Lipstick | Sleek

From left to right (top then bottom)
Barely There | Exxxagerate | Mulberry | Fuchsia | http://www.sleekmakeup.com

Can we have a moment of silence for Sleek lipsticks please?! I absolutely love them. And do you know what's even better? They are only £4.99 each (you can thank me later). That's £9.99 cheaper than MAC lipsticks! And to be honest some of the colours from Sleek look identical to MAC lipsticks such as 'Mulberry' which is the exact same as MAC's 'Cyber'. 

Sleek lipsticks come in matte and sheen finishes in a variety of gorgeous, highly pigmented shades. And I 'aint lying when I say they last for hours. I'm not a huge fan of lipgloss at all, I love a bright lip that can really make your pout pop. With 20 shades to choose from, please believe that i'm looking to get most of them. They're near enough perfect for all skin tones. 

What lipstick brand can't you get enough of? Comment below :) 

Mpho x 

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I need to get more Sleek lippies, I only have Exxxagerate! xx

    ReplyDelete