7.7.14

#NOFILTER


T-Shirt - H&M
Pleather Shorts - H&M 
Checked Shirt - H&M 

After a full days shopping with one of my girls, and with the sun still shining we headed off to a park nearby to chill and to take a few pictures, naturally.  This isn't an outfit I would typically wear to the park, the Jordans especially. Sandals would've been a more appropriate form of footwear as my feet do tend to get quite hot. Talk about repping my workplace! Everything i'm wearing is from H&M. I swear my wardrobe is slowing but surely turning into a mini H&M store.

Anyways, remember my post a couple of weeks ago about edges? and me talking about giving your hair a rest from the wigs and weaves? Well, this is the protective style I've decided to go for. It's not only quick and super easy to achieve but it is money saving. All you need is some gel, and in my case i've been using Eco Styler by Olive Oil and QP Elasta and one pack of X-pression in 1B plaited in a big braid and you can either leave the braid as a ponytail or a bun. My edges are starting to get fuller and I couldn't be more happier.

Do you have any other protective styles you can recommend?

Comment below, and FOLLOW the blog.

Mpho x


0 comments:

Post a Comment