3.7.14

#ThrowBackThursday

Ripped Jeans - Topshop
White Crop Top - H&M
Oversized Grey Cardigan - H&M
Monochrome Sandals  - Primark 
Leather Backpack - New Look 
MAC Lipstick - Rebel 

A couples of weeks ago, I was joined in Reading for a bit of shopping and lunch by my girl Libby (check her blog out). It was such a spontaneous, random day! What started off as an ordinary lunch in Las Iguanas ended up as a full blown night out in the town, thanks to Q Bar and their £1 Jager Bombs! You can only imagine how we were feeling the next day...

I opted for a very casual outfit. My poor jeans... I havent been able to take them off since buying them! I teamed them with a plain crop top, oversized cardi and sandals.

I've since taken out this weave, I loved it but the poor quality hair (synthetic) meant that I could only keep it in for about two weeks. Watch out for my next post to see what protective style (to keep these edges intact) I have my hair in now.

Mpho x

0 comments:

Post a Comment