3.8.14

Blacked Out | OOTD


Bowler Hat - H&M
Playsuit - H&M
Kimono - H&M
Gold Chain Necklace - H&M
Trainers   - New Balance (Schuh)

Just a quick post about what I wore to London on friday for a few catchup drinks with friends.

It's summer here in London but judging by the way I'm dressed you wouldn't have known. That's because British weather is so unpredictable. One minute the sun is blazing and the next it's pouring it down, it's so annoying! I didn't know whether or not to even take a small jacket with me.

Anyway, like i've always said... you can never go wrong with all black. It's stress free and you look like you've made such an effort when infact you haven't. I love it. I also cannot get enough of my fringed kimono from H&M, i've been wearing it to death. It just adds so much character to whatever i'm wearing it with, again just a little trick to jazz up a simple outfit.

Also, can I just add how comfortable my new trainers are? Lord... I've been wearing them religiously too. With pretty much everything. I've realised I have a tendency to do that. When I love something I abuse it to the point I get sick of it lol. I definitely need to invest in more trainers. Any suggestions?




Mpho x



0 comments:

Post a Comment