6.8.14

Daisy Dress | OOTD

Daisy Print Dress - H&M
Bowler Hat - H&M
Flatform Sandals - Primark 

I am getting increasingly worried at the rate my wardrobe is turning into a mini H&M store. I can't seem to leave work without atleast buying one item. I need help. I'm actually just giving the company back it's money right? And even though I know I shouldn't be buying that particular item I always justify it with how much discount I can get off it. Or that with H&M if you see something, it's a known fact that you should always buy it as if you don't you will sure enough regret it as it will be long gone.

Anyway, the minute I saw this dress I just knew there and then I was going to get it. I mean at £7.99 (comes in other prints too) it's a bargain and I just love the print and how east it is to style. Again, with prints you get away with looking like you've made a huge amount of effort to put something together when in fact the job is done for you.  

Also...

I didn't have time to do my 'Music Monday' post last night as I was out and about in Kingston in my new dress so here goes.

I've been trying to get back into listening to a lot more music again, especially R&B (it's not everyday  ratchet behaviour lol) so i've been listening to new music from Joe and Toni Braxton just to name a few but one person I cannot get enough of right now is Keke Wyatt. Not only does she give me life on "R&B Divas" with her coo coo ways and facial expressions, but my God, that woman can saaaing honey! That's right, it's no typo, saaaing! Her voice is everything, and you can tell she sings from the heart. She puts her soul into what she's singing.

Keke is a well known for her collaborations with fellow R&B recording artist Avant (and others), but her involvement with the reality show and it's success has undoubtedly thrust her into superstardom and it's whilst watching the show that I was reminded of her and her amazing voice. It's sad really, that there are people out there with such talent who don't get the recognition they deserve while we have people like Miley Cyrus, no shade but shade, making it in the industry.

Listen to her EP titled Ke'ke below:



My favourite tracks are by far "Lie Under You" and "Fall in Love". Check out the video below and listen to that beautiful voice.


Mpho x


0 comments:

Post a Comment