2.6.14

Meet Jamie



Printed Shirt - Wallis (Thrifted) 
Ripped Jeans  - Topshop 
Leather Flatforms - Primark 

Just a quick post on yesterday's outfit to my friends BBQ. I am absolutely loving the ripped jeans trend at the moment, so much so that I have got a bit scissor happy and transformed all my old jeans. Gone are the days when one struggles to find a pair of jeans without that dreaded gaping at the back. I know all you curvy ladies out there know exactly what i'm talking about. I was never really a 'jeans' person before due to the mere fact of never finding the perfect fitting jeans for my shape. However, Topshop has restored my love for jeans, especially their 'Jamie' jeans. Not only are they super-stretchy but they are super high-waisted which I feel accentuates my figure even more. If any of you ladies out there have the same problem I had, I recommend a trip into Topshop to try the different types of jeans they have in store, you can thank me later. :)

Mpho x 


0 comments:

Post a Comment