12.6.14

When In Doubt, Jumpsuit It!



Printed Jumpsuit - New Look 
Tan Wedges - Primark 

My hair has changed since the last post. I have this lovely curly hair-do now. I'm in one of those phases where you're bored with your look but have no idea what it is you want to do. I swear sometimes I just want to shave my hair all off again, and live an easy life.

 Anyway, this past weekend I went to a friends event in Kennington Park Cafe. The God's answered everyones prayers because the weather was amazing compared to the previous day. I kept it fairly simple with my outfit. You can never go wrong with a jumpsuit in my eyes. You look great without trying too hard, it does the job for you. New Look has quite a few of these in with all types of different prints and at only £24, so whenever i'm in doubt I know exactly what i'll be wearing. 

Mpho x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment